Thursday, April 11, 2013

a pick me up.

This therapist needs some therapy. The lack of sun and the continual rain and cold temperatures is certainly taking a toll on my attitude. In times like these, I am thankful that I live alone. The other day my sister said she was hiding in her room because she and her husband were not getting along. It was at that moment when I realized that if I am in a bad mood the only "people" I have to deal with are  my dogs and they love me no matter what. Even when I am jerk. And don't worry, I know my dogs aren't people- it was just an analogy.
So tonight I will post some photos that make me smile from my last visit to USF. These are the memories that keep me going. And give me hope for a cure!
Jo loved this photo cuz I couldn't talk while they took my temperature. I guess she thinks I talk a lot. Just another bonus that I only live with dogs!

When we arrived in Florida. I received an email that Wings of Mercy wanted to take me home. They didn't need to offer twice. Flying commercial versus private is a no brainer. And it sure didn't hurt that it was a jet!
Jo, Barkley and I inside the jet
I am so grateful for Wings Of Mercy!


No comments:

Post a Comment