Sunday, November 15, 2009

feelings or faith


A new day. New possibilities. And finally a new post. As time goes on, the "newness" of my involvement in this study doesn't feel so new anymore. I'm not on a high, conversations don't center around it, monthly trips to Florida seem like the norm and there are days that I almost forget to take the pills. I have figured out when is the best time to take them to avoid the nausea. Still don't know if it is the real deal...and that's not for me to figure out.
I have been fighting a major cold/cough these past few weeks and have become quite the hermit as I prepare for my third trip to clinic Sunday. It hurts my ears to even think about the pressure flying in the plane.
When I don't feel well, everything is HUGE to me and doing life is difficult. I get more frustrated with FA and the effort it takes just to function.
So tonight, I have to go on faith and not feeling...keep pressing on.

1 comment:

  1. Been praying for you this week and praying for strength to continue... Wish I was there with you.
    luv ya, Hol

    ReplyDelete