Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

http://www.curefa.org/_pdf/USFrecruitmentNotice01-02-13.pdf
If your like me, you probably are asking, "what does this mean?" Well, it's the best news I've heard all year!! In 2009 I began a journey that changed the course of my life forever. Four years of waiting and living with the progression of this dumb disease, I can breathe again. There is hope!!
I am on a wild ride beginning this month, of a final screening at USF in the hopes that I will qualify for this new clinical trial down in Tampa for the next twelve months.
Plans are in the works and a tremendous amount of excitement is in the air.
As my dad so eloquently stated in a reply to my email of my intentions to be a part in the advancement of a cure for FA, "Hold on, Holly."
Cheers to 2013 and hope that researchers are that much closer to a cure!

3 comments:

  1. Holly - Praying that you will qualify for the new clinical study! Thank you for sharing the good news! We wait with anticipation how the Lord is going to work!

    ReplyDelete