Monday, January 7, 2013

"walking" through memory lane.

It is hard to comprehend that I am working through many of the same details that I worked through four years ago. Although some things change, most remain the same. It is almost as if I picked up where I left off. Wings Of Mercy has graciously offered to work with me again. A pilot has agreed to fly me down at the end of this month to hopefully pass the final step in the screening to be a part of this clinical study. Amazing.
It almost feels as if I am going back home. Remembering the restaurants, looking forward to seeing Kelly and Dr. Z, smelling the Florida air, traveling through the halls where I walked, being barefoot in the courtyard...a welcomed familiarity.
I am surrounded by people who are excited and support me along the way. However, I don't think these friends would be to quick to do another rousing rendition of this song.Maybe we've matured in four years...
I am so glad I got it on tape. What remains the same is my commitment, along with so many others, to find a cure for FA.
Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment