Saturday, February 16, 2013

memories.

It is difficult to even imagine being warm. As I type this, I am wearing 4 layers and my feet are freezing. It is 17 degrees and it has been snowing all day. The entire day.
I stayed inside all day and did some reading and cuddled with the dogs.
My devotions this morning started out by saying, " Thank me for the conditions that are requiring you to be still." Lake effect snowfall and all.
The plans for my next clinic trip are still being worked out. It is a constant battle trusting that it will all work out and freaking out when the finances are racking up. Just about the time that I began to stress sweat, I was reassured of Gods faithfulness with an anonymous monetary gift.
Another reminder that He never fails.

 Click here for some photos from my final screening..

2 comments:

  1. I know I'm completely missing the point with your photos, but cute haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKBET25 เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครกับเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สมัครง่าย ได้เงินจริง slot pg ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ 30 วิ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete