Tuesday, December 1, 2009

gulp.



Yesterday was my first day to not take any pills. For two weeks. Until I return for clinic on the 10th of December. Until I received this email from Wings of Mercy today:

Dear Holly,

I may not be able to fill Dec or Jan. We had to suspend fuel reimbursement until the FAA gives us our ruling, which looks really good, in 60 or so days, but until then it’s a no for giving pilots that $ back.I wanted to give you a heads up in case you need to buy plane tickets. This time of year can be so costly.

Guess it's plan "B".
I just wish I knew what that was...

Memorizing Romans 15:13 this week- "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."

Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment