Wednesday, December 2, 2009

never fails.

My sister is excellent at finding the deals when it comes to cheap flights. After receiving my email plea for help, she came to the rescue. As well as the flexibility of my other sister who is scheduled to join me this trip. And the support of my parents forking over their credit card for a "loan" for a commercial flight. It is obvious that God has opened to many doors for me to be involved in this study-I'm not quitting. So through the support of my family and friends ONCE AGAIN and a little more planning, plan B has formulated.
In the past I would have lost a little sleep over this- who am I kidding?- I normally would have been up all night but my fight to sleep was credited to Phoebe, my kitten and not the lack of transportation to clinic next week. Instead, I had a calmness about it and was confident God would provide.
And He did.
He always does.
Just like He did when my 5 year old niece started asking God that her Aunt Holly could walk again.
I sent my family an elated email after my third trip to the clinic in which I walked 50 feet and stood on my own for over a minute. I attempted to describe the feeling and was in awe of the miracle that took place. My sister read the email out loud as my niece listened.
Without hesitation my niece replied, "Our prayers work, mom."
They sure are.
They always do.
Even in plan "B".

No comments:

Post a Comment