Sunday, October 18, 2009

FA and football.


I often wonder how my nephews and nieces process everything with their Aunt Holly and this thing that makes me "do" life with a dog and wheelchair.

They get it.
Life.
They so get it.

My sisters and brother in laws are raising incredible kids.
I think FA is a breeze when I consider the responsibility of raising children in this world.

I picked their brain after a Sunday lunch ( 4 of them weren't there) and here is a part of our conversation.

Sorry to interrupt the football game, Ken.

Day #27 and no major side effects. Super tired and FREEZING...a result of Sunday afternoon and living in Michigan. I am looking forward to my clinic visit next week-maybe I'll thaw out.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Holly
    I also live with FA and first of all, I would like to tell you how good it is could learn a bit about your daily activities and have a litlle of your life. I'm from Brazil and found your webpage on babel family's page and surely I'll be always taking a look here.
    Besides, I hope all this drug trial thing happen on the best and you have improves on your life and suddenly can be taken by everyone who lives with FA.
    The best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay HOLD THE FORT! Tem alguem aqui do Brasil??? Oi! Tudo Bem??? How cool that is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! The last comment was, "OH IPOD!" so cute. I love your family!

    ReplyDelete