Friday, March 12, 2010

barf bag, anyone?


September I embarked on a journey. A journey that was full of unknowns. Like the journey I have been on with FA. Full of unknowns. I have learned to embrace these. Sometimes with complete fear and at other times, with confidence. Strength that only comes from Him. So, being a part of this clinical study has been incredible.
I have been off Chantix for the past month. This morning was the first time I noticed the struggle of FA. I freaked a little bit as I almost fell.
Sunday I travel down to FL for my final visit. I am praying that I don't feel the finality. Hopeful that this is only the beginning. But it's unknown. The next step. The only thing I do know is that I'm not giving it up. Looking forward to my visit to USF and seeing Dr. Z and somewhat anxious for what's ahead. Probably not as anxious as my sister who is joining me on this trip. When I asked each of my sisters to join me on a trip she replied, "I don't know if I can do it, Howard. I almost barfed when I saw your photos of the plane." She can do it. God is always there in the unknowns. In FA and small planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment