Sunday, March 21, 2010

"it's her turn now."



In a time like this, it seems better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission. This is a video I shot on our landing in Tampa. Brecken asked if landing was scary. Listen close to my sister's comforting reply, "yea." This traveling thing is not my sister's gig. She often jokes that she doesn't leave Zeeland. And it's not a joke. She doesn't. So, I commend them for doing it. They were scared beyond belief. You will notice Christy's barf bag in position. If only we were so lucky about 10 minutes prior to this video. Although Brecken enjoyed the treats we packed for the trip, her nerves did not. And the treat bag quickly became the barf bag along with Delsie's back. And all I could do was laugh and gag a little...poor Breck.

No comments:

Post a Comment