Sunday, February 28, 2010

POP!




If you fly with me, you will see me strike this pose often. Anything to get my ears unplugged. After I land, I tend to adapt to one ear open and the other totally clogged. I forget about this nuisance until a couple of days being on land and I yawn. Suddenly the plugged ear opens and I hear life on the loud decibel.
It has been about week off the drug and I am very aware of how nauseous I was while taking it. The bizarre dreams have stopped as well. I adjusted during the time I took the drug and now being off, I notice. I spoke at a women's conference yesterday and did not have to struggle to get the words out. I don't think I slurred. It felt good. Little things that I lived with and now I am aware of...slight improvements. So I can completely handle looking like a freak flying and almost puking cuz it's for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment