Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hot off the press!

This is a reply email from the administrator at the University of Florida as I sent an email today asking for any updates...

Hi Holly, The board met on Friday and yesterday to finalize the changes. We submitted it to our campus review board this morning and urged them to approve it as quickly as possible. I'm hoping no more than two weeks. We will let you know asap when we find out it's approved so we can finally get you in.

So, I am not forgotten. How quickly I tend to forget that.

And being the nosey person I am, I asked if she was able to share what changes had to be made. Quite honestly, I feared that maybe they needed to shave my hair off and cut my head open or maybe one of the participants committed suicide. (just wanted to be prepared!)

Here is her reply to my curiosity:

Hi Holly, The changes just have to do with checking in more often on the phone at the beginning of each phase. Basically we just get to bother you more often. :)

Seriously.

And where is that scripture that says, "do not worry about tomorrow..." The fro remains!

By the way, as I am eating humble pie, "The Eye is on the Sparrow" is playing on my iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. oh man! the change was that they have to spend more time talking to you??? Geeesh! If ONLY you liked talking...and asking questions...and talking... hee hee! That's awesome!! It's perfect! Goes to show God always has our best interest at heart. <3

    ReplyDelete