Monday, September 14, 2009

ready or not...

This is really happening.
What have I done?

Just got off the phone with the pilot who is volunteering his time and plane for my first trip to FL. So Amazing.

A Cessna 411. 4 1/2 hour trip. Leaving from Tulip City airport at 10 AM this Sunday, September 20. Clinic is on the 21st and we'll fly home that night.

Am I hopeful? Hopeful for a cure for this disorder? I must be. I don't think I'd go through this "rigga-ma-roll" for nothing.

And He provides. He gives me the hope I need.

Right when it's happening...

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that God provided the pilot! Just last Friday, you talked about having faith the size of a mustard seed! God provided! Now. Don't. Forget. to take a camera to document everything! I want to know what the docators look like...I want to see the outside of the building...

    ReplyDelete