Sunday, September 27, 2009

patience...


The mind can play tricks on us. Day #6 on Chantix and I should be out training for my first marathon. Yeah right. It has been interesting to not only wonder myself if this drug is going to have some benefits but answer peoples questions of how I am feeling.
Do I notice anything different? The short of the long answer is "no". But patience is a virtue- so we've been told. Psalm 46:10 reads, BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD. In everything. Even after 8 months of this trial and I feel no significant improvement. That doesn't mean that Dr. Z has not made strides in a cure or a treatment to FA- I am just humbled to be used in this way. Don't get me wrong, it would be incredible to answer the question, "How are you feeling, Holly?" to simply hop out of this wheelchair and run with you. But for now I am trying to be still and really know He is God.

1 comment:

  1. I live in Stockholm and have FA, I will follow your test closely, maybe it can help the rest of us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete