Friday, September 18, 2009

preparation

Trying to prepare my heart and mind for my trip on Sunday...what???? Seriously- what does that mean?! I know enough about me that planning for things stresses me out. I do better to just do it. Someone asked me today, "how do you take your garbage out?" I just do it. Or if it's overflowing, I call a friend to help. So, preparing my heart and mind seems a tad hypocritical to me. "If there is a will, there is way" tends to be my motto.
The transportation issue down in Florida isn't completely resolved. However, my uncle reassured me that I would be able to rent a car for $25 if it is a 24 hour period. Ah, that's more like it.
My bags aren't packed but I am getting excited to begin this 8 month journey.
Tomorrow I will focus on my service dogs, Delsie, day off in hopes to raise money for the wonderful organization she came from, Canine Partners For Life.
And then my fight to eliminate this disability will begin...as if it hasn't already. I think I may be FA's worst enemy.
BRING IT ON! This chic ain't going down with out a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment