Saturday, September 5, 2009

a mountain that is an ant hill...to Him.

While I got accepted to the clinical study in Florida, the hurdle of transportation was lingering. I honestly didn't even think I would be this far in the process so I knew I needed to keep pluggin' away. God can move mountains, I kept repeating to myself so I knew He could get me down to Florida once a month for 8 months. I was at a cook out with some of my close friends and I hesitantly told them about the clinical study. "But it's in Florida and I have to get down there once a month." I think I expected them to agree with my dilemma and allow my doubt to take root. Instead one of me friends replied, "Holly, look into Wings of Mercy. That is why the exist. You are the perfect candidate." I looked around the table hoping to lock eyes with someone who showed any signs of doubt but instead all of my friends were nodding in agreement. So, another round of phone calls and emails and a packet of application; I waited.
In two days I was told that Wings of Mercy accepted me for a year of free flights down to Florida. Unbelievable.
He does move mountains.

2 comments:

  1. Holly...we are so excited about you being a part of this study. God continues to use you in mighty ways! Thank you so much for starting this blog...now we can pray for your specific needs as you progress in this research.
    We love you,
    Carl and Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! What a great service they provide and how cool that you got accepted into it!

    Super cute blog page by the way! Love the design and colors! It's the perfect page for this!

    ReplyDelete