Monday, September 21, 2009

a quick update

I am sitting in an airport in West Virginia waiting for our plane to be fueled. It is hard to believe I only left yesterday morning. This trip has been amazing in so may ways. I think of how my pastor ends every sermon with Ephesians 3:20. I have lived this verse out from the kindness of our pilots to the appointment with Dr. "Z", who is writing this clinical study.
The pilots just came back with dinner...and the plane is fueled.
I could get used to this private plane stuff.
I will post photos soon.
Thanks for your well wishes and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Keep the updates coming, I want to hear more about it!!! Glad Wings is taking good care of you:) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this blog. Thanks for keeping us updated this way. I'm thinking of you...(though I don't tell you that enough!) So how did transportation from the airport work out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly this is so exciting, The blog is great, now we will be able to follow this journey with you. Cant wait to hear more!!!
    Kelli Gulker

    ReplyDelete